- 2014.10.20 Washoku (Japanese cuisine), saving mankind
- 2014.10.14 The new tax free system, saving you even more when you shop!
- 2014.10.06 Enjoying a luxurious Ryokan stay
- 2014.09.30 Kyoto, the city of samurai movies
- 2014.09.22 Autumn leaves and the beautiful visual phenomena of framing
- 2014.09.16 Try your hand at bonsai, Japanese calligraphy, and making food samples!
- 2014.09.08 Going to the hidden scenic spot of the Kurobe Gorge to see the beautiful autumnal leaves.
- 2014.09.01 Enjoy the autumn beauty of Tochigi
- 2014.08.25 Using credit cards in Japan – a convenient and essential tool for your trip -
- 2014.08.18 Mysterious city, Okayama, the hometown of “Momotaro”, a Legendary Hero
- 2014.08.11 Discover Japan at “Tomioka Silk Mill”, a World Heritage Site
- 2014.08.04 "Tokyo Otaku Mode" site is now open!
- 2014.08.04 Tokyo’s newest landmark “Toranomon Hills”
- 2014.07.22 Yakatabune - Japanese cultural experience on the water
- 2014.07.07 The Summer Festival Season Has Come!
- 2014.06.25 Enjoy the Festive Atmosphere of "En-nichi (holy day)"
- 2014.05.29 Let's search Japanese Authentic Products! Now we launch JAPAN BRAND site.
- 2014.05.21 Japanese Sake & Shochu campaign Continues!
- 2014.05.21 "Kansai International Tourism Year 2014" and "Kanku Tabihaku 2014" travel fair invite you!
Welcome to the official website of the Japan Tourism Agency, where you can view over 170 videos of a wide variety of tourist destinations that showcase the charm of Japan.
Japan's 3 values
Video introduction to the "three values" that can only be obtained by travelling in Japan.
Recommend 6 Videos
6 recommended videos, carefully selected from over 170 videos.
Videos by area / route
Video introductions to the attractions throughout Japan. You can experience the area you are interested in through video.
Introduction to tourism resources throughout Japan as well as the "three values that can only be obtained by visiting Japan".
- 2014.10.20 Let’s go on a winery trip to discover our favorite Yamanashi wine!
- 2014.10.14 Shurijo Castle and its History
- 2014.10.06 Let's Enjoy Takefu Chrysanthemum Dolls and Echizen Crabs
- 2014.09.29 A Trip Back in Time to Kumano Kodo with the Heian Period Costume
- 2014.09.22 “Hot Water for Beautiful Skin” Unazuki Hot Springs
- 2014.09.16 The Temple that Sits on a Mountain of Stone
- 2014.09.08 One-Day Trip to Asamushi Onsen
- 2014.09.01 Everything's so little! A trip around the world at Tobu World Square
- 2014.08.25 Visiting Matsushima, Miyagi Prefecture
- 2014.08.18 The Moai Statues of Nichinan-kaigan Coast
- 2014.08.11 Experience the World of Anime, Manga and Games at Comiket
- 2014.08.04 Enjoying River Rafting and Shaved Ice in Nagatoro
- 2014.07.28 Visiting Miyajima to See the World Heritage Itsukushima Shrine
- 2014.07.22 Where the modernization of Japan’s industry began Tomioka: some French touch on an idyllic painting
- 2014.07.14 Experiencing the Edo period in Fukushima - Ōuchi-juku
- 2014.07.07 Touring the Flowers of Hokkaido
- 2014.06.30 Ureshino hot springs!
- 2014.06.23 Shopping Heaven: Tosu Premium Outlets
- 2014.06.16 Enjoy Picking the Ruby Colored Cherries!
- 2014.06.09 The Night Scene at Huis Ten Bosch Is Very Cool
- 2014.06.02 Up your luck with love at Izumo Taisha!
- 2014.05.23 Experience the Kurobe Dam and Snow Corridor along the Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route!
- 2014.05.16 The Machu Picchu of Japan, Takeda Castle !
- 2014.05.01 A Once in a Lifetime Experience of Being a Beautiful Maiko in Kyoto