- 2015.05.25 Jaw-Dropping Super-size Meals!
- 2015.05.18 123 red shrine gates, a sight to see! Let’s go to a seaside shrine.
- 2015.05.11 Super exciting “Earth Celebration”!
- 2015.05.04 Aizome, the “Mystical Japan Blue”
- 2015.04.27 Let’s enjoy contemporary art in rich nature!
- 2015.04.20 IS JAPAN COOL? Washoku to taste with five senses
- 2015.04.13 Convenient and easy to use! Get a Wi-Fi card at tourist attractions and make full use of free Wi-Fi for 14 days!
- 2015.04.06 This is the scenery of early Japan. The guide to the best “terraced rice fields”
- 2015.03.30 Enjoy Naruto, the town of whirlpools, to the fullest!
- 2015.03.23 “Isobe-no-Omita”, a holy rice planting festival
- 2015.03.19 You can make “Kyara-ben” too!
- 2015.03.09 “Churashima” created by coral
- 2015.03.02 Fun! Delicious! Let’s go to the museum of Ramen!
- 2015.02.23 Get more Kawaii in Japan!
- 2015.02.16 Let’s go to “Sento”, a public bath house!
- 2015.02.09 What’s inside is a mystery until you open it. Let’s try ” Gacha Gacha”!
- 2015.02.02 Drive away evil spirits for the year with “Setsubun”
- 2015.01.26 Take a short trip and wander around towns from Shibuya to Yokohama on the Tokyu Lines
- 2015.01.19 Samurai battling on a chess board!? The colorful “Ningen Shogi”
- 2015.01.13 Japanese “Kendama” is cool now!
- 2015.01.05 Welcome to Japan’s shopping wonderland!
- 2014.12.29 Experience visiting fantastical winter hot springs in Nyuto Onsen!
- 2014.12.22 Play with powder snow on “the roof of Japan.” Otari Village, Hakuba Valley
- 2014.12.15 Delicious and fun! Come experience “Depachika”!
- 2014.12.08 Skyliner – the fastest and most suitable transportation means for sightseeing in Tokyo
- 2014.12.01 Travel Nagano & Gifu, following the beautiful ancient highway
- 2014.11.25 “Dondo-Yaki”, wishing you happiness in the new year
- 2014.11.17 Evolving capsule hotels
- 2014.11.10 Watching Drift Ice in Hokkaido and the Okhotsk Sea
- 2014.11.04 Engimono (Lucky charms) in Japan, cute and heart-warming
- 2014.10.27 Experience Japan as it was 400 years ago at Himeji Castle
- 2014.10.20 Washoku (Japanese cuisine), saving mankind
- 2014.10.14 The new tax free system, saving you even more when you shop!
- 2014.10.06 Enjoying a luxurious Ryokan stay
- 2014.09.30 Kyoto, the city of samurai movies
- 2014.09.22 Autumn leaves and the beautiful visual phenomena of framing
- 2014.09.16 Try your hand at bonsai, Japanese calligraphy, and making food samples!
- 2014.09.08 Going to the hidden scenic spot of the Kurobe Gorge to see the beautiful autumnal leaves.
- 2014.09.01 Enjoy the autumn beauty of Tochigi
- 2014.08.25 Using credit cards in Japan – a convenient and essential tool for your trip -
- 2014.08.18 Mysterious city, Okayama, the hometown of “Momotaro”, a Legendary Hero
- 2014.08.11 Discover Japan at “Tomioka Silk Mill”, a World Heritage Site
- 2014.08.04 "Tokyo Otaku Mode" site is now open!
- 2014.08.04 Tokyo’s newest landmark “Toranomon Hills”
- 2014.07.22 Yakatabune - Japanese cultural experience on the water
- 2014.07.07 The Summer Festival Season Has Come!
- 2014.06.25 Enjoy the Festive Atmosphere of "En-nichi (holy day)"
- 2014.05.29 Let's search Japanese Authentic Products! Now we launch JAPAN BRAND site.
Welcome to the official website of the Japan Tourism Agency, where you can view over 170 videos of a wide variety of tourist destinations that showcase the charm of Japan.
Japan's 3 values
Video introduction to the "three values" that can only be obtained by travelling in Japan.
Recommend 6 Videos
6 recommended videos, carefully selected from over 170 videos.
Videos by area / route
Video introductions to the attractions throughout Japan. You can experience the area you are interested in through video.
Introduction to tourism resources throughout Japan as well as the "three values that can only be obtained by visiting Japan".
- 2015.05.21 Tsukiji Market: The Heart of Sushi
- 2015.05.07 A Trip to Iga - Home of the Ninja
- 2015.04.23 The World Heritage Shirakawa-go
- 2015.03.30 Okinoshima: an isolated island in Kochi Prefecture where mixing with the locals creates wonderful memories
- 2015.03.23 Takato Castle Ruins Park: Cherry Blossoms in Spring, Soba in Fall
- 2015.03.16 Yufuin and the charm of each of the seasons
- 2015.03.09 Tateyama - A Minamiboso Resort You Can Enjoy All Year Round
- 2015.03.02 Dogo Onsen – Stroll the Streets of Dogo in Your Yukata
- 2015.02.23 Japanese Pasta? Himokawa Udon and Light Sauce Katsudon
- 2015.02.16 One of the Most Strikingly Mysterious Place, Lake Tazawa
- 2015.02.09 Gourmet Walking Tour in Yokohama Chinatown!
- 2015.02.02 Making Merry around Nagasaki Prefecture
- 2015.01.26 Nature’s Art: the Frost-covered Trees of Mount Zao
- 2015.01.19 Ryukyu Glass Craft Factory: The Best Souvenir is the One You Make Yourself!
- 2015.01.13 Blast away the cold winter with a Kitakata ramen circuit!
- 2015.01.05 Let's eat oysters at a Hiroshima oyster shack
- 2014.12.29 I Want to See the Golden Killer Whale!
- 2014.12.22 Taking a stroll in Arashiyama
- 2014.12.15 An Easy and Convenient Place to Ski: Gala Yuzuwa Snow Resort
- 2014.12.08 A Hot Spring Bath without Hot Water? Ibusuki Sand Hot Spring
- 2014.12.01 Namahage - A Fun Memory of Crazy Japan
- 2014.11.25 Cute animals at the Asahiyama Zoo
- 2014.11.17 Tottori’s Winter Season: Sand Dunes and Lights
- 2014.11.10 Trying out the Satisfying Matsusaka Beef
- 2014.11.04 Minamigaoka Ranch in Nasu-Kougen
- 2014.10.27 The Beauty of Tokushima. Tidal Whirlpools and Rice Terraces
- 2014.10.20 Let’s go on a winery trip to discover our favorite Yamanashi wine!
- 2014.10.14 Shurijo Castle and its History
- 2014.10.06 Let's Enjoy Takefu Chrysanthemum Dolls and Echizen Crabs
- 2014.09.29 A Trip Back in Time to Kumano Kodo with the Heian Period Costume
- 2014.09.22 “Hot Water for Beautiful Skin” Unazuki Hot Springs
- 2014.09.16 The Temple that Sits on a Mountain of Stone
- 2014.09.08 One-Day Trip to Asamushi Onsen
- 2014.09.01 Everything's so little! A trip around the world at Tobu World Square
- 2014.08.25 Visiting Matsushima, Miyagi Prefecture
- 2014.08.18 The Moai Statues of Nichinan-kaigan Coast
- 2014.08.11 Experience the World of Anime, Manga and Games at Comiket
- 2014.08.04 Enjoying River Rafting and Shaved Ice in Nagatoro
- 2014.07.28 Visiting Miyajima to See the World Heritage Itsukushima Shrine
- 2014.07.22 Where the modernization of Japan’s industry began Tomioka: some French touch on an idyllic painting
- 2014.07.14 Experiencing the Edo period in Fukushima - Ōuchi-juku
- 2014.07.07 Touring the Flowers of Hokkaido
- 2014.06.30 Ureshino hot springs!
- 2014.06.23 Shopping Heaven: Tosu Premium Outlets
- 2014.06.16 Enjoy Picking the Ruby Colored Cherries!
- 2014.06.09 The Night Scene at Huis Ten Bosch Is Very Cool
- 2014.06.02 Up your luck with love at Izumo Taisha!