- 2015.06.29 Fun to look at! Erase well! Japanese erasers
- 2015.06.22 Sunflower Fields Colors Summer in Japan
- 2015.06.15 Bon-Odori Dance through the Night?! Gujo Dance in Gifu
- 2015.06.08 Fantasy in the night sky – Enjoy fireworks in Japan!
- 2015.06.01 Visit Kumano, one of the most popular spiritual areas in Japan
- 2015.05.25 Jaw-Dropping Super-size Meals!
- 2015.05.18 123 red shrine gates, a sight to see! Let’s go to a seaside shrine.
- 2015.05.11 Super exciting “Earth Celebration”!
- 2015.05.04 Aizome, the “Mystical Japan Blue”
- 2015.04.27 Let’s enjoy contemporary art in rich nature!
- 2015.04.20 IS JAPAN COOL? Washoku to taste with five senses
- 2015.04.13 Convenient and easy to use! Get a Wi-Fi card at tourist attractions and make full use of free Wi-Fi for 14 days!
- 2015.04.06 This is the scenery of early Japan. The guide to the best “terraced rice fields”
- 2015.03.30 Enjoy Naruto, the town of whirlpools, to the fullest!
- 2015.03.23 “Isobe-no-Omita”, a holy rice planting festival
- 2015.03.19 You can make “Kyara-ben” too!
- 2015.03.09 “Churashima” created by coral
- 2015.03.02 Fun! Delicious! Let’s go to the museum of Ramen!
- 2015.02.23 Get more Kawaii in Japan!
- 2015.02.16 Let’s go to “Sento”, a public bath house!
- 2015.02.09 What’s inside is a mystery until you open it. Let’s try ” Gacha Gacha”!
- 2015.02.02 Drive away evil spirits for the year with “Setsubun”
- 2015.01.26 Take a short trip and wander around towns from Shibuya to Yokohama on the Tokyu Lines
- 2015.01.19 Samurai battling on a chess board!? The colorful “Ningen Shogi”
- 2015.01.13 Japanese “Kendama” is cool now!
- 2015.01.05 Welcome to Japan’s shopping wonderland!
- 2014.12.29 Experience visiting fantastical winter hot springs in Nyuto Onsen!
- 2014.12.22 Play with powder snow on “the roof of Japan.” Otari Village, Hakuba Valley
- 2014.12.15 Delicious and fun! Come experience “Depachika”!
- 2014.12.08 Skyliner – the fastest and most suitable transportation means for sightseeing in Tokyo
- 2014.12.01 Travel Nagano & Gifu, following the beautiful ancient highway
- 2014.11.25 “Dondo-Yaki”, wishing you happiness in the new year
- 2014.11.17 Evolving capsule hotels
- 2014.11.10 Watching Drift Ice in Hokkaido and the Okhotsk Sea
- 2014.11.04 Engimono (Lucky charms) in Japan, cute and heart-warming
- 2014.10.27 Experience Japan as it was 400 years ago at Himeji Castle
- 2014.10.20 Washoku (Japanese cuisine), saving mankind
- 2014.10.14 The new tax free system, saving you even more when you shop!
- 2014.10.06 Enjoying a luxurious Ryokan stay
- 2014.09.30 Kyoto, the city of samurai movies
- 2014.09.22 Autumn leaves and the beautiful visual phenomena of framing
- 2014.09.16 Try your hand at bonsai, Japanese calligraphy, and making food samples!
- 2014.09.08 Going to the hidden scenic spot of the Kurobe Gorge to see the beautiful autumnal leaves.
- 2014.09.01 Enjoy the autumn beauty of Tochigi
- 2014.08.25 Using credit cards in Japan – a convenient and essential tool for your trip -
- 2014.08.18 Mysterious city, Okayama, the hometown of “Momotaro”, a Legendary Hero
- 2014.08.11 Discover Japan at “Tomioka Silk Mill”, a World Heritage Site
- 2014.08.04 "Tokyo Otaku Mode" site is now open!
- 2014.08.04 Tokyo’s newest landmark “Toranomon Hills”
- 2014.07.22 Yakatabune - Japanese cultural experience on the water
- 2014.07.07 The Summer Festival Season Has Come!
Welcome to the official website of the Japan National Tourism Organization, where you can view over 170 videos of a wide variety of tourist destinations that showcase the charm of Japan.
Japan's 3 values
Video introduction to the "three values" that can only be obtained by travelling in Japan.
Recommend 6 Videos
6 recommended videos, carefully selected from over 170 videos.
Videos by area / route
Video introductions to the attractions throughout Japan. You can experience the area you are interested in through video.
Introduction to tourism resources throughout Japan as well as the "three values that can only be obtained by visiting Japan".